Indycar Career Highlights
- Final race of her IndyCar career at the Indy 500.
- Finished 10th in IZOD Indycar Series standings for Andretti Autosport.
- Recorded nine top-10 finishes with high of 5th at Milwaukee.
- Had best starting position of 2nd at Iowa.
Extended her series record of running at the finish to 50 consecutive races.
- Finished 10th in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for Andretti Autosport.
- Recorded eight top-10 finishes with high of second at Texas and in season finale at Homestead.
- Had best starting position of eighth at Texas.
- Set series record at Infineon by running at finish in 29 consecutive races, with streak extended to 33 at completion of season.
- Voted IndyCar Series Most Popular Driver for the sixth time.
- Finished career-high fifth in IndyCar Series standings for Andretti Green Racing.
- Recorded five top-five and 10 top-10 finishes, with a best of third at Indianapolis.
- Posted third consecutive season of at least 10 top-10 finishes.
- Earned seventh consecutive top-10 finish at Richmond.
- Finished sixth in IndyCar Series standings for Andretti Green Racing.
- Became first female to win a major closed-course auto race in April at Twin Ring Motegi.
- Recorded 10 top-10 finishes and led two races.
- Finished seventh in IndyCar Series standings in first season with Andretti Green Racing.
- Recorded four top-five finishes and 11 top-10 finishes with a best finish of second at Belle Isle.
- Runner-up finish at Belle Isle matched best finish by a female driver in the IndyCar Series (Sarah Fisher, Homestead-Miami 2001).
- Qualified on the front row at Mid-Ohio and Infineon.
- Voted Indy DownForce Most Popular Driver for third consecutive season.
- Finished ninth in IndyCar Series standings for Rahal Letterman Racing despite sitting out season-opening race at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- Recorded two top-five and eight top-10 finishes with best finish of fourth (Nashville and Milwaukee).
- Started 10th and finished eighth in Indianapolis 500.
- Voted Indy DownForce Most Popular Driver for second consecutive season.
- Won Bombardier Rookie of the Year Award after finishing 12th in IndyCar Series standings for Rahal Letterman Racing.
- Recorded two top-five and seven top-10 finishes with best finish of fourth (Motegi and Indianapolis).
- Earned three pole positions (Kansas, Kentucky, Chicagoland) to tie Tomas Scheckter's rookie record for pole positions in a season.
- Started fourth and finished fourth at Indianapolis 500 and earned Chase Rookie of the Year honors. The highest starting and finishing position for a woman driver in the event's history. Led 19 laps, the first woman to lead at Indianapolis.
- Finished third in Toyota Atlantic series standings driving for Rahal Letterman Racing.
- Became first female to lead in points when she led the standings after the Portland race.
- Recorded 10 top-five finishes in 12 races, including a best finish of second at Portland.
- Earned first career pole position at Portland to become first female driver to win a Toyota Atlantic series pole position.
- Finished sixth in Toyota Atlantic series standings driving for Team Rahal.
- Earned five top-five finishes, including best finish of second at Miami.
- Became first female driver in series history to finish on podium with third-place at Monterrey, Mexico.
- Won pro division of Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race at Long Beach Grand Prix from pole position.
- Signed with Team Rahal and named driver for team's 2003 Toyota Atlantic series program.
- Competed in five Barber Dodge Pro Series events for Team Rahal with best finish of fourth (Vancouver).
- Competed in British Zetek Formula Ford Championship.
- Earned Gorsline Scholarship Award, given to top upcoming road-racing driver.
- Competed in British Zetek Formula Ford Championship for Andy Welch and European Formula Ford Series for Haywood Racing.
- Finished second at the Formula Ford Festival at Brands Hatch, England, the highest finish by an American in the event.
- Finished ninth in British Formula Vauxhall Championship.
- Made European debut in Formula Vauxhall Winter Series.
- Competed in a limited karting schedule while attending Formula Ford Racing School in Canada.
- Competed in kart racing, winning several World Karting Association Regional, National and Grand National championships.